Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hardrive Enclosure I Am Having Trouble With An Enclosure Kit I Bought For My Hardrive.. Please Help?

I am having trouble with an enclosure kit i bought for my hardrive.. please help? - hardrive enclosure

I did not use an old HP laptop, so I have two hard drives of 100 GB .. and to use money to buy a kit .. but I can not connect to my kit box Hardrive, because I probably remove the ceiling or connect watever in touch .. the guys from Best Buy and Fry's just me, take away .. but it is harder than I thought .. I think your piece ... How do I solve this problem? any help would be appreciated .. Thanks

2 comments:

Big Q said...

I do not think you can take the portable hard disks and in the fields for an office. I say sell units of one and get a new external hard drive. You could do even a profit.

Gunner said...

A mobile unit must be an appropriately sized housing or adapter. I'm not sure that you? Precincts usually come out at the ends with screws, and is within the power and IDE connector. Set the master unit. 2 100 GB drives in an old HP laptop? Now that is something. Which model?

Post a Comment