Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Oakley Board Shorts Can Girls Wear Board Shorts?

Can girls wear board shorts? - oakley board shorts

About a boy, for girls board shorts are acceptable for wear bikini instead of money?
Also, I'm in love with this couple, but I have no idea what could in principle be used ... That does not bother me, the bikini top, but perhaps something along the lines of the tank?
Here is the link ...
http://www.the-house.com/oa4raw02hf8zz-o ...
All recommendations will help, thank you: D

6 comments:

nathan said...

Where I live, most girls are swimming in the sea. However, short films, retains more of its resources in a bikini.
I would say that from the perspective of a man, make sure that you can use. In fact, they are quite soft. (I love the color).

Try a shop that separates bikini, so you can mix colors and change to go with his pants find sold.

You can also fit a larger size to get, in your bikini

devangi. said...

I am a girl, and I say YES!
I also ..
I do not see how my legs and blah, I'm very insecure.
So I have my trousers on board, as the pretty girl.
With a bikini or a cami.
The tanks are also good.
Tho I think it would be better if he took the bikini top with board shorts!

I hope this helps (:

JELLY(sooo woop) said...

In my opinion I think that their daughters to wear shorts on board, and I think you should have a shirt in accordance with generally wear shorts

= ) smile said...

I think they are cute, but if you like a very long time (like going up to the knee), then I think

* This is a proposal for a long time, but if you want, then use the green light

Caiti said...

Fashion.but Imma and a girl, my brother was a big pro-surfer.so after that I was always surrounded that.wear Art exhibits super linda UR UR ASSets.but use of funds in a bikini!

My Name is not here said...

When my two sisters, Boardshorts

Post a Comment